Job Reference: J5631740
Updated On: 24/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Lead Cell Culture Technologist to join a leading biological company based in the Berkshire area. As the Lead Cell Culture Technologist, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining mammalian cell lines in cell banks required for the manufacture of clinical biological products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Lead Cell Culture Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Whilst creating and maintain cell banks, you will also be the representative for complex projects. This could include process transfers, new stock introduction, complex batch record editing and direct customer interaction.
2. You will act as Study Director for studies and reports, then act as the reviewer for Development reports.
3. As the Lead Cell Culture Technologist, you will manage the quality records which could include deviations, investigations and change controls. You will then be the representative for customer audits.
4. You may be required to deliver training and perform operator qualifications within the department.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Cell Culture Technologist, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science subject (e.g. Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Pharmaceutical Science, Biomedical Science, etc.) is necessary.
2. Proven industry experience in Cell Biology or Biotechnology is required for the role.
3. A knowledge and practical experience working with cell culture and in an aseptic environment is essential. Working within a GMP environment and with Quality systems is also highly beneficial.
Key Words: Cell Culture | Aseptic | GMP | Lead Technologist | Biotechnology | Cell Biology | Cell Banks | Cell Lines | Mammalian | Study Director
Other jobs with similar skills
GMP Production Scientist
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
Are you a biologist or biomedical scientist looking for your next role in industry? We are currently looking for a GMP Production Scientist to join a growing life sciences company based in the Edi...Science
View & Apply
Group Leader - Bioassays
Berkshire, Berkshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Group Leader - Bioassays to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Group Leader - Bioassays you will be responsible for leading a team ...Science
View & Apply
Mammalian and Viral Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Mammalian and Viral Scientist to join a leading contract manufacturing organisation based in the Staffordshire area. As the Mammalian and Viral Scientist you will be res...Science
View & Apply