J562946NottinghamshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time14/01/2019Chemistry Chemistry – Formulation Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Project Leader Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Technical Project Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire are... View Job
Senior Process Development Chemist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Process Development Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surre... View Job
Senior Fuels Technologist We are currently looking for a Fuels Technologist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Fuels Technologist you will be respo... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Lead Formulation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Lead Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for the delivery of development projects through to GMP Manufacturing. Ensuring Projects are delivered to agreed Quality Standards, timelines and in line with client expectations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lead Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Lead Formulation Scientist you will support the development and optimisation of scalable manufacturing processes and support of downstream processing, with particular emphasis on scalable solid dose techniques.
2. You will manage the streamlined transfer of processes from early-phase formulation development to GMP manufacturing as well as the technology transfer of manufacturing processes from client provided methodologies to GMP manufacturing completion.
3. As the Lead Formulation Scientist you will write and review technical documentations such as Technical Specifications, Technical reports, Manufacturing Batch Records, and Product and Process Risk Assessments.
4. You will support in procurement of processing equipment through preparation and review of User Requirement Specifications, FAT/SAT/IQ/OQ/PQ documentation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering.
2. Proven industry experience in drug product development with extensive knowledge and proven practical experience in the manufacture of a range of dosage forms to cGMP standards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with formulation and process optimisation including scale-up across several dosage forms and technologies, as well as experience in some or all of the following techniques; Spray-Drying, Hot-Melt Extrusion, Granulation, Milling, Tablet-Coating.
Key Words: Chemistry, Lead Scientist, Formulation, Process optimisation, GMP, Spray-Drying, Hot-Melt Extrusion, Granulation, Milling, Tablet-Coating.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.