Job Reference: J562946
Updated On: 20/09/2018
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Lead Formulation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Lead Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for the delivery of development projects through to GMP Manufacturing; ensuring projects are delivered to agreed quality standards, timelines and in line with client expectations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Lead Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Lead Formulation Scientist you will support the development and optimisation of scalable manufacturing processes and support of downstream processing, with particular emphasis on scalable solid dose techniques.
2. You will manage the streamlined transfer of processes from early-phase formulation development to GMP manufacturing as well as the technology transfer of manufacturing processes from client provided methodologies to GMP manufacturing completion.
3. As the Lead Formulation Scientist you will write and review technical documentations such as Technical Specifications, Technical reports, Manufacturing Batch Records, and Product and Process Risk Assessments.
4. You will support in procurement of processing equipment through preparation and review of User Requirement Specifications, FAT/SAT/IQ/OQ/PQ documentation.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering.
2. Proven industry experience in drug product development with extensive knowledge and proven practical experience in the manufacture of a range of dosage forms to cGMP standards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with formulation and process optimisation including scale-up across several dosage forms and technologies, as well as experience in some or all of the following techniques; Spray-Drying, Hot-Melt Extrusion, Granulation, Milling, Tablet-Coating.
Key Words: Chemistry, Lead Scientist, Formulation, Process optimisation, GMP, Spray-Drying, Hot-Melt Extrusion, Granulation, Milling, Tablet-Coating.
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Medicinal Chemist you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply
Technical Project Leader
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Technical Project Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxford area. As the Technical Project Leader you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply