Job Reference: J5633187
Updated On: 13/05/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Lead Integration Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Lead Integration Engineer you will be responsible for working in the Architecture team to build an Enterprise service layer and integration flows.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Lead Integration Engineer will be to identify and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB
1. The Lead Integration Engineer will use Mulesoft Anypoint platform to integrate API's
2. The role will use integration design patterns to build middleware systems using various messaging filters and reconciliation mechanisms
3. The Integration engineer will collaborate with project teams to gather requirements, provide guidance and support existing interfaces review code
4. The role is a hands on developer role with the client ideally looking for someone to bring experience from a mature Enterprise SOA.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Integration Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a computer science related field
2. Proven hands on development experience using Mulesoft
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Integration Architecture concepts and patterns, including Micro services, Service Oriented Architecture, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON services, etc.
Key Words: Mulesoft Java Development Software Integration API Administration Computer Science Programming Testing Lead
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Informatics Platform Programmer
Cambridgeshire | £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Informatics Platform Programmer to join a leading bio company based in the Cambridgeshire area focusing on personalised medicine. As the Senior Informatics Platfo...Science
View & Apply
Java Software Developer
Greater Manchester | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Java Software Developer to join a leading Scientific company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Java Software Developer you will be responsible for supporting ...Science
View & Apply