Maintenance Engineer We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be... View Job
Multi-skilled Technician We are currently looking for a Multi-skilled Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a 12 month contract based in the Cambridge area. A... View Job
Field Service Engineer SW We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global Medical Device business that specialise in diagnostic equipment covering territ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Lead Mechanical Engineer to join a leading Chemical company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Lead Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the mechanical engineering team in maintenance of the site and during projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lead Mechanical Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will use your in-depth mechanical expertise when managing capital projects across the site as well as supporting other projects in the department.
2. As the Lead Mechanical Engineer you will manage a small team of engineers and report directly to the Site Engineering Manager. You will also be responsible for managing contractors.
3. You will apply your knowledge of GMP standards and Health & Safety legislation when developing site standards.
4. You will be supporting the maintenance team with any mechanical maintenance and instillation required across the manufacturing site or facilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Mechanical Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mechanical discipline or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in a Chemical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a GMP environment and extensive mechanical engineering experience.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.