J5243BerkshireScience PermanentDependent on ExperienceFull Time05/03/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Development / Validation Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Scientist, Bioanalysis We are currently looking for a Scientist to join the Small Molecules Bioanalysis team within a leading Life Science's Service provider in the Cambridg... View Job
Technical Specialist We are currently looking for an Analytical Scientist to become a Technical Specialist at a leading Global Life Science's company based in the Cambridg... View Job
Downstream Processing Expert We are currently looking for a Downstream Processing Expert to join a leading company based in the Wrexham area. As the Downstream Processing Expert y... View Job
We are currently looking for a Lead Method Development and Validation Scientist to join a leading Biologics company based in the Berkshire area. As the Lead Method Development and Validation Scientist you will be responsible for the development of purity and impurity methods to support the analysis of Antibodies and Recombinant proteins manufactured by the company.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lead Method Development and Validation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Liaise with customers to ensure efficient and successful transfer, development and validation for a range of analytical methods with a high level of complexity. These could include HPLC, LC-MS, ELISA, Western Blot, SDS-Page, IEF, CE etc.
2. To lead trouble shooting and out of specification investigations as required.
3. Deliver departmental training; promote good scientific practice and process improvements in line with regulatory requirements. To coach and mentor junior scientists.
4. Review and approve GMP documentation e.g. SOPs, protocols and reports, regulatory as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Method Development and Validation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline e.g. Biochemistry, Biology, Molecular Biology etc. in addition to Method Development and Validation experience within a GMP (or similarly regulated) environment.
2. Proven industry experience in of Method Development of techniques used for the analysis of recombinant proteins and antibodies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with supervising and training junior members of staff.
Key Words: Method Development | Method Validation | Analytical | Protein Analysis | HPLC | LC-MS | ELISA | Western Blot | SDS-Page | IEF | CE | GMP | OOS Investigations | Antibody Analysis | Recombinant Protein
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.