Job Reference: J5633252
Updated On: 11/05/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Lead Neuroscientist to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Cambridge area. As the Lead Neuroscientist you will contribute towards the development of neuroscience drug discovery and support Neurodegeneration projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Lead Neuroscientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead and influence the CNS Biology within various project teams to support Neurodegeneration projects.
2. As the Lead Neuroscientist you will contribute scientific expertise to all stages of the neuroscience drug discovery programmes.
3. Translation of late stage preclinical CNS projects to the clinic will be among your duties and responsibilities as well as carrying out the evaluation of advanced lead compounds and leading target validation studies.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Neuroscientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in a Biological Sciences related discipline with industry experience or BSc/MSc with a number of years of experience is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience in Neuroscience therapeutics with a preference on Neurodegenerative diseases along with a well connected network in the Neuroscience field is essential to your application.
3. Practical experience carrying out cell and molecular techniques as well as using in vivo models of Neurodegeneration would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Neuroscience | Neurodegeneration | CNS | Central Nervous System | In Vivo | In Vitro | Cell and Molecular | Biological Sciences | Team Leader | Pharmaceuticals | Medicine |
Other jobs with similar skills
Deputy Production Manager
London | £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Deputy Production Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Deputy Production Manager you will be responsible for performing the ...Science
View & Apply
LC-MS Study Director
North Yorkshire | £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Study Director within Bioanalysis looking for a new exciting opportunity? We are currently looking for a LC-MS Study Director (Bioanalysis) to join a global scientific compan...Science
View & Apply