J562683Wrexham County BoroughPharmaceutical Engineering PermanentDependent on Experience Full Time09/08/2018Project Management Project Management – Scientific Health & Safety Engineering Engineering – Project Engineering – Chemical / Process Engineering – Capital Projects
Process Control Lead We are currently looking for a Process Control Lead to join a leading company based in the Iceland area. As the Process Control Lead you will be respo... View Job
Process Engineer We are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Swindon area. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible f... View Job
HRS are currently looking for a Lead Project Engineer to join a leading company based in the North Wales area. As the Lead Project Engineer you will be responsible for managing the delivery of specific projects or a small portfolio of projects as part of the sites full capital investment programme. This role will also involve the build and management of the project execution team(s), ensuring adequate resources are available to deliver.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lead Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will maintain and update the project plan weekly and report monthly of project progress, risks and opportunities to the site leadership team in accordance to the Project Management and CAPEX Governance tools that ensures delivery on quality, cost and time.
2. You will challenge projects to ensure the most efficient use of the company's resources, and ensure accurate spend phasing across all live projects. As the Lead Project Engineer, you will set accurate spend forecasts through the budget and re-forecasting processes to achieve overall spend accuracy.
3. You will ensure GMP is maintained at all times by all parties involved with delivering a projects and establish and maintain a team capable of delivering the projects.
4. You will engage fully with the key stakeholders to establish business case, project requirements and establish project teams and work streams as required to ensure successful project delivery.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an engineering related discipline or equivalent, plus a professional qualification with a recognised industry association e.g. IChemE, IMechE,
2. Proven industry experience in end to end project management within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably within a sterile environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HAZOPs, process safety and MS Project.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.