Senior QC Analyst
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation based in the Sur... View Job
QC Chemistry Technician
We are currently looking for a QC Chemistry Technician to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Chemistry Te... View Job
Senior QC Scientist
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Scientist to join a contract analytical organisation based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior QC Scientist ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Lead QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire. As the Lead QC Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring the Quality Control of finished product and intermediates are safe, efficacious and tested in accordance with GMP, dossier and where relevant, pharmacopoeia requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lead QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide technical expertise in analytical techniques, specifically analytical chemistry, to various departments such as Production, Stores, Procurement and other lab technicians in order to allow testing to be completed and reduce negative impact to production or batch releases.
2. Report and investigate OOS result, finding root causes and rectify. Raise CAPA actions and ensure results are reliable, batches are released on time and lab errors are at the absolute minimum.
3. Coordinate the scheduling, assignment of testing, and review of stability test results ensuring they are in line with GMP requirements. Highlighting OOS and ensuring they are escalated to Quality Management team in a timely manner.
4. Prioritising and managing the analytical workload, ensuring the department is working effectively meeting targets set by production, minimising any down time or production delays. Update SOP's, and Specs ensuring they are current and relevant to updated in order to minimise time taken to release batches, eradicating unnecessary delays. Train staff in new procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific based subject, chemistry preferred.
2. Proven industry experience in GMP quality systems and laboratory testing in a QC environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Spectrophotometric analyses (FTIR, UV/Vis), TOC analysis and wet chemistry techniques along with method development and validation of analytical methods
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.