J5580OxfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent£70,000 to £90,000 per annumFull Time08/05/2018Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Qualified Person (QP) Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance - GDP Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Qualified Person QP We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading company based in the South East region, which is commutable from London. As the Q... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West region. As the Qualified Person ... View Job
Quality Director & QP We are currently looking for a Quality Director & QP to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Quality Director you will be... View Job
We are currently looking for a Lead Qualified Person (QP) to join a Pharmaceutical company based in Oxfordshire . As the Lead Qualified Person (QP) you will be responsible for deputising for the Quality Director, ensuring the continuous development of the Quality First culture, whilst managing the QP team, ensuring the batch release process is performed in a timely manner.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The role as the Lead Qualified Person (QP) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the Quality Director with the development and implementation of a Quality First culture throughout the companies locations. This will include the UK and Ireland sites.
2. As the sites lead Qualified Person (QP) you will manage the current QP team, and will be involved directly with the QP certification process. Although the site has QP's that specialise in areas, you will be involved with release of varying products across IMP and commercial areas.
3. You will act as the technical expert in pharmaceutical, quality and regulatory compliance and will contribute to the training of GMDP throughout.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualified Person we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience as a Qualified Person (QP) releasing commercial products is essential. It would be desirable to have also of released IMP's too.
2. Prior management of a QA team is essential. You will be the driving force for compliance and as such, will be tasked with ensuring QA coverage is sufficient.
Key Words: Qualified Person | QP | Lead QP | Quality Assurance | MHRA | EMA | FDA | GMP | GMDP | IMP | Commercial | Release
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.