J4059City of LondonScience Permanent£55,000 to £65,000 per annum - Experience DependentFull Time20/06/2017Biochemistry Biochemistry – Inprocess Analytics Biochemistry – Development / Validation Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Tech Transfer Scientist
We are currently looking for a Tech Transfer Scientist to join an exciting and growing Biotechnology company based in Essex. As the Tech Transfer Scie... View Job
Bioprocess Development Scientist
We are currently looking for a Bioprocess Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the Bioprocess Development Scien... View Job
GMP Scientist - Biotechnology
We are currently looking for a GMP Scientist to join the Cell Culture and Virus Production team at an exciting and expanding Biopharmaceutical company... View Job
An incredible opportunity for a Cell Therapy Lead Scientist has become available. You will be joining an exciting and innovative Life Sciences company based in central London. As the Lead Scientist - Cell Therapy you will be responsible for the day to day management, planning and execution of laboratory-based programmes within the area of Cell and Gene Therapy.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lead Scientist - Cell Therapy will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide a depth of expertise and leadership in the process development, analytical and manufacturing of autologous cell therapies.
2. Line manage a team of scientists overseeing their career development by setting objectives and managing training plans.
3. Provide expertise in process development and automation to support business development activities.
4. Demonstrate a vision for immunotherapy manufacturing identifying new opportunities for the cell and gene therapy catapult to support growth within the field.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Scientist - Cell Therapy we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD in a life science discipline along with extensive industry experience relating to cell and gene therapies.
2. Broad scientific and commercial expertise relating to autologous cell therapy and/or immunotherapy manufacture, with experience of working within industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP regulations in relation to the manufacture of cell therapies or biologics.
Key Words: Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | Lead Scientist | HTA | Line Management | Autologous Cell Therapies | Immunotherapy Manufacturing | Process Development | Analytical | Project Lead | Biologics | Biopharmaceuticals |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.