J3664CambridgeshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science PermanentCompetitive Full Time02/05/2017Biochemistry
Biochemistry – Characterisation
Biochemistry – Development / Validation
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Pre Clinical Research
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioanalysis Senior Scientist
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalysis Senior Scientist to join a leading, and rapidly expanding, life sciences company based in ... View Job
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Pharmacokineticist to join a leading life science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Pha... View Job
Senior Analytical Scientist
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced biochemist to join a growing life sciences company in the Wiltshire area as a S... View Job
We are currently representing a client who are looking for a Lead Scientist to join their Dose Formulation Analysis department. The company are a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area.
As the Lead Scientist - Dose Formulation Analysis you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of analytical projects, specifically for the dose formulation analysis of biotherapeutics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lead Scientist - Dose Formulation Analysis will be predominantly laboratory based, and the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop robust analytical methods and write the method document for subsequent use on analytical studies. Instrumentation will include HPLC, LCMS/MS, UV, GC-FID, AAS.
2. As a Lead Scientist you will have the responsibility of overseeing the methods generated by the technical group to ensure scientifically sound analytical methods which are fit for purpose.
3. In order to make sure the group is constantly offering a cutting edge service, you will be required to maintain an up to date knowledge of scientific advances, analytical techniques, instrumentation and methodology relevant to Formulation and Inhalation Analysis, recommending new technologies for implementation in the department.
4. You will have the opportunity to travel and attend meetings and conferences where appropriate to develop new contacts and skills in analytical areas.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Scientist - Dose Formulation Analysis we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science of chemistry based subject, plus relevant life sciences analysis experience gained in a highly regulated laboratory environment.
2. You will be a technical expert with HPLC techniques, including method development and troubleshooting. You should also have experience with some of the following techniques - LCMS/MS, UV, GC-FID, AAS. Ideally this experience should be gained in a regulated environment, e.g. GLP, GCP or GMP.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.