J4112East Riding of YorkshireScience Permanent£40,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time03/07/2017Application Specialist
Chemistry – Materials Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Chemist - Lubrication Science
We are currently looking for a Chemist (Lubrication Science) to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Chemist (Lubrication Scie... View Job
We are currently looking for a Lubricants Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures petroleum... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Technical Director to join a global plastic manufacturing business based in the Manchester area. Re... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Lead Scientist - Polymer Science to join a global fine chemicals company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Lead Scientist - Polymer Science you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lead Scientist - Polymer Science will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead product and technology innovation research.
2. Work closely with research and academic collaborators.
3. Technology scouting for new material science and polymer science innovation.
4. Seek out new applications for material science and polymer science products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Scientist - Polymer Science we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Masters (MSc) or PhD in Polymer Science / Material Science
2. Work experience in research innovation and / or product research for polymer science
3. Previous experience of research collaboration / technology scouting / open innovation projects
Key Words: Polymer Science, Material Science, Lead Scientist, Senior Scientist, Research, Chemical.