Job Reference: J5634927
Updated On: 11/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Lead Scientist - Process Analytics to join a leading CDMO based in the Berkshire area. As the Lead Scientist - Process Analytics you will be responsible for technically leading a team to develop BLI and SPR based methods.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Lead Scientist - Process Analytics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide scientific leadership and direction for analytical development studies to support early and late phase biopharmaceutical programmes.
2. As the Lead Scientist you will provide subject matter expert support and represent the analytical department in multi disciplinary project teams.
3. You will lead the implementation of new analytical technologies and support process improvement projects within the department.
4. A responsibility of the Lead Scientist will include presenting data to clients and internal stakeholders, summarising what the data means for client programmes and make recommendations for future work as required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Scientist - Process Analytics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience of working in an analytical laboratory, preferably in a regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in the development and validation of BLI (Octet) and SPR based methods to monitor quality attributes relevant to biopharmaceutical products.
Key Words: Scientist / Process Analytics / Method Development / Life Sciences / Biopharmaceutical / BLI / SPR / Octet / Analytical / Analytics / DoE / Design of Experiment
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Application Scientist - Protein Biology
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist - Protein Biology to join a leading global life sciences company based in the Renfrewshire area. We are looking for someone who is flue...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - Bioanalysis
Angus | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Senior Scientist - Bioanalysis looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We currently looking for a Senior Scientist in Bioanalysis to join a leading, and rapidly growing d...Science
View & Apply