Job Reference: J5634926
Updated On: 11/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Lead Scientist - Process Analytics to join a leading CDMO based in the Cambridge area. As the Lead Scientist - Process Analytics you will be responsible for technically leading a team to develop HPLC/UPLC and electrophoresis based methods.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Lead Scientist - Process Analytics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide scientific leadership and direction for analytical development studies to support early and late phase biopharmaceutical programmes.
2. As the Lead Scientist you will provide subject matter expert support and represent the analytical department in multi disciplinary project teams.
3. You will lead the implementation of new analytical technologies and support process improvement projects within the department.
4. A responsibility of the Lead Scientist will include presenting data to clients and internal stakeholders, summarising what the data means for client programmes and make recommendations for future work as required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Scientist - Process Analytics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience of working in an analytical laboratory, preferably in a regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in the development and validation of HPLC/UPLC and electrophoresis based methods to monitor quality attributes relevant to biopharmaceutical products.
Key Words: Scientist / Process Analytics / Method Development / Life Sciences / Biopharmaceutical / HPLC / UPLC / Electrophoresis / Analytical / Analytics / DoE / Design of Experiment
Other jobs with similar skills
Research Scientist (Antibody Purification)
Berkshire | £13 - £17 per hour
We are currently looking for a Research Scientist (Antibody Purification) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire, for an initial 12 months (Likely to be extended). As the Research...Science
View & Apply
Middlesbrough | £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the North Yorkshire area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for conducting Quality Control testing and documenting ...Science
View & Apply