Job Reference: J5632081
Updated On: 21/08/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Lead Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Lead Scientist you will be responsible for Leading the companies analytical development projects with the R&D team, ensuring projects are conducted in accordance with company policies and that they meet client specifications.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Lead Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Lead Scientist your role will be to provide functional line management and leadership for a team of scientists so as to effectively recruit, train, evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor their activities.
2. You will direct and conduct analytical development experiments and manufacture clinical trial material in compliance with cGood Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
3. As the Lead Scientist you will ensure that all internal and client project work conducted by the team is documented to a high a standard. This includes the contemporaneous, complete and clear documentation of laboratory work.
4. As the Lead Scientist you will be responsible for effectively communicating with Clients, in face to face meetings, phone and email, as well as support the Business Development team in managing client relationships and in the generation of new business opportunities.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry based discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in analytical development and validation using analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC. KF. FTIR across a range of dosage forms.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within a pharmaceutical laboratory to GMP guidelines.
Key Words: HPLC, Dissolution, Analytical, Development, Method development, Method validation, GMP, Solid.
Other jobs with similar skills
Leicestershire, Leicestershire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an Senior Analyst to join a leading company based in the Leicestershire area. The Senior Analyst in the Analytical Development Laboratory you will become part of a team wh...Science
View & Apply
Senior Analytical Chemist
Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for providin...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Development Scientist
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. The Analytical Scientist in the Analytical Development Laboratory will become ...Science
View & Apply