Job Reference: J5632885
Updated On: 03/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join a leading Life Science company based in the central London area. The role is contributing to the improvement of the companies digital offerings + capabilities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Lead Software Engineer will be to take responsibility of the technical delivery of their web application development.
1. This is a full stack development role taking ownership of the technical architecture and solutions design for the web applications and the back end databases they sit on.
2. The lead engineer must plan and deliver appropriate software development methods, tools and techniques selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches for the long term good.
3. The role will consider impact analysis on major design options, makes recommendations and assesses and manages associated risks and Producing clear solutions architecture documentation based on user and system requirements. Identifies and evaluates alternative architectures and the trade-offs in cost, performance and scalability
4. This is a lead role where the Lead Engineer will be responsible for the building of a small team of engineers.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Software Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a computer science related field
Key Words: Technical Lead Software Development C#, .Net, SQL database Azure
Other jobs with similar skills
Lead Software Test Engineer
Lancashire | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Lead Software Test Engineer to join a global Life Science company based in the Lancashire area. As the Lead Software Test Engineer you will be responsible for the leadin...Science
View & Apply
Digital Data Analyst
Middlesex | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Digital Data Analyst to join a leading scientific company based in the Middlesex area. As the Digital Data Analyst you will be responsible for providing insight to the b...Science
View & Apply