Job Reference: J5632943
Updated On: 11/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Lead Software Test Engineer to join a global Life Science company based in the Lancashire area. As the Lead Software Test Engineer you will be responsible for the leading of the testing for a number of web applications.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Lead Software Test Engineer will be working closely with development teams and business users to deliver functionality throughout the lifecycle of a project.
1. The largest part of the role is the testing of the SAP Hybris E-commerce CRM Software platform and internal applications.
2. The Test Engineer will work with project teams to define test strategies and develop/ execution of automated regression test suite.
3. The software tester engineer will need to have experience with Mysql databases to perform SQL queries to validate test results
4. The testing role will be responsible for the documenting of test cases and reporting status of defects in release.
Role RequirementsWe are currently looking for a Lead Software Test Engineer to join a global Life Science company based in the Lancashire area. As the Lead Software Test Engineer you will be responsible for the leading of the testing for a number of web applications.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Software Test Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The software team currently working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and the successful candidate should have knowledge and experience of testing API's.
2. Proven industry experience in testing across a range of websites and applications
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with JIRA or similar bug tracking tool
Key Words: Lead Software Test Tester Engineer Website Application API Script
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Lead Software Engineer
London | £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join a leading Life Science company based in the central London area. The role is contributing to the improvement of the companies digital offe...Science
View & Apply
AI Software Developer
London | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a AI Software Engineer to join a leading scientific company at the leading edge of Neurological diseases based in the London area. As the AI Software Engineer you will be ...Science
View & Apply