Job Reference: J5637713
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Non-Clinical Toxicologist to join a growing Antibody discovery company based in the South Cambridgeshire area. As the Non-Clinical Toxicologist you will focus on Drug Safety projects and play a key role in growing and developing their In Vivo Pharmacology team. This is a non-lab based role focused on designing toxicology programs to support mechanism of action and lead Antibody candidate selection.
This role would suit an experience and enthusiastic Toxicologist who is driven to set up a new department and help develop new processes and build out the companies Pharmacology capabilities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Non-Clinical Toxicologist twill be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Constructing and running decisional toxicology programs including safety data interpretation and integration.
2. Participating in design, execution, and sample analysis from studies to increase confidence in biological mechanisms across therapeutic areas
3. Vendor selection and management as well as the training and monitoring of junior scientists.
4. Collaborate across the companys multiple global sites. This role can be based in Cambridge, UK or Vancouver, Canada.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Non-Clinical Toxicologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree, ideally PhD, in Pharmacology, Toxicology or related field in addition to previous experience in industry within a non-clinical safety assessment setting.
2. Proven industry experience in authoring and reviewing study protocols and reports to ensure appropriate toxicology datasets are generated for regulatory submissions.
3. Ability to work in a collaborative environment where you value internal connections and strive to improve processes.
Key Words: Toxicology | Pharmacology | Non-Clinical Safety | Drug Safety | Safety Assessment | Study Director | Study Manager | GLP | Regulatory | Vendor Management | Antibodies | Biologics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Drug Discovery
Skills: Life Sciences - Pharmacokinetics only, Pharmacology - In Vivo, Toxicology - Pharma