J56228AbingdonProfessional Services Contract / Temporary / Interim£12.00 to £15.00 per hourFull Time11/06/2018Professional Services - Legal
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Software Developer We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading Software Solution company based in the Isle Of Wight. As the Software Developer yo... View Job
Scientific Administration Officer We are currently looking for a Scientific Administration Officer to join a leading company based in the Harlow, Essex area. As the Scientific Administ... View Job
TM1 Analyst We are currently looking for a TM1 Analyst to join a leading company based in the West Midlands area. As the TM1 Analyst you will be responsible for e... View Job
We are currently looking for a Legal Administrator (2/3 months) to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Legal Administrator you will be responsible for general administration support for the legal team, including the administration of contracts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Legal Administrator will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Legal Administrator, you will be responsible for diary management and managing appointments, as well as providing executive assistance for members of the legal department.
2. You will be involved in the processing and execution of contracts, as well as ensuring that documentation and executed agreements are efficiently circulated and updated.
3. The Legal Administrator role will require you to provide support in proof reading, agreement compiling, schedule checking and database administration, as well as the prioritisation of task assignment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Legal Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Competence using programmes such as, but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Outlook Mail, calendar features and Adobe Acrobat.
2. Proven experience working in an administrative role supporting management or executive teams, preferably within the legal industry.