Job Reference: J5632453
Updated On: 15/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Licensed Animal Technician to join a ground-breaking biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Licensed Animal Technician you will be responsible for routine observation of animal welfare to ensure compliance with Home Office regulations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Licensed Animal Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To ensure a good care of the animals and ensuring their welfare, including breeding pairs, stocks mouse as well as general husbandry to ensure compliance with Home Office regulations.
2. As the Licensed Animal Technician you will be working on promising and exciting research projects in an environment looking to help your development within the team, undertaking training when necessary to ensure your skills are up to date.
3. Assist in the safe maintenance of germ-free isolators.
4. Keep accurate and timely records of experimental data (paper and electronic).
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Licensed Animal Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Considerable experience of working as animal technician either in academia or industry with knowledge of breeding germ free mice and aseptic techniques.
2. A Home Office Personal Licence Modules 1-3 (A-C).
3. Experience of routine husbandry and specialised housing condition.
Other jobs with similar skills
Sales Manager - North & Scotland
York | £30,000 - £42,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager covering the North UK & Scotland to join a leading Laboratory Equipment organisation, known for their innovative and trusted products. As the Sales Manager...Science
View & Apply
Devon, Devon | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Lean Leader to join a Global Life Sciences company based in North Devon. As the Lean Practitioner you will use your experience to drive Quality, Delivery and Cost Result...Science
View & Apply