Chief Animal Technician We are currently looking for a Chief Animal Technician to join a growing life sciences company. This role can be based in Cheshire but will involve re... View Job
Chief Animal Technician We are currently looking for a Chief Animal Technician to join a growing life sciences company. This role will be based in Cheshire. Our client works ... View Job
In Vivo Research Assistant A Fantastic opportunity for an In Vivo Research Assistant has become available to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area.... View Job
We are currently looking for a Licensed Animal Technologist to join an exciting ATMP company based in London. As the Licensed Animal Technologist you will be responsible for contributing to an innovative research group, to deliver the next generation of gene therapy therapeutics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Licensed Animal Technologist will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will actively support pre-clinical research programs by assisting with in vivo experiments, handling, dosing, sample collection, performing accurate data collection and reporting with supervision.
2. You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team aiming to discover new gene-therapy medicines capable of changing the treatment paradigm.
3. You will be working on promising and exciting research projects in an environment looking to help your development within the team.
4. It will be your responsibility and ensure a good care of the animals and ensuring their welfare.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Licensed Animal Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A Home Office License Modules 1-3 is essential to this role, and an additional qualification in IAT Level 2 Diploma in Laboratory Animal Husbandry would be highly desirable.
2. Proven industry experience working as an animal technologist/technician while holding a Home Office License is required.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with in vivo experiments will be extremely advantageous to your application.
Key Words: Animal Technologist, Animal Technician, in vivo, Life Sciences, Home Office License, Animal Welfare, Animal Husbandry, Biopharmaceuticals, Genotyping, Drug Delivery, IAT Level 2 Diploma.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.