J5630599CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Permanent£90,000 to £110,000 per annum - Bonus, BenefitsFull Time07/01/2019Commercial Commercial – Business Development
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Graduate Sales Administrator We are currently looking for a Graduate Sales Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Graduate Sales A... View Job
Clinical Account Manager - South UK We are currently looking for a Clinical Account Manager - South UK to join a leading company with headquarters in the Surrey area. As the Clinical Acc... View Job
Area Sales Manager - North East We are currently looking for a Area Sales Manager covering the North East Territory to join a highly established and reputable Biotechnology company w... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Licensing Director to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Licensing Director you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Licensing Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead and deliver all in/out licensing activity for the European region.
2. Accountable for deal identification and contract negotiations.
3. Play a pivotal cross functional role with Marketing, Alliance Management, Regulatory Affairs and Research & Development.
4. As the Licensing Director, you will represent the company with established Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies to leverage in/out licensing deals.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Licensing Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated, MBA would be desirable
2. Industry expertise in the UK and/or European Pharmaceutical markets.
3. Work experience in Pharmaceutical Business Development, Transactions or Licensing roles.
Key Words: Business Development, Licensing, In/Out licensing, Out licensing, In licensing, Pharmaceutical, alliance management, Director, Manager, Associate Director.