Job Reference: J5630599
Updated On: 05/12/2018
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Licensing Director to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Licensing Director you will be responsible for
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Licensing Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead and deliver all in/out licensing activity for the European region.
2. Accountable for deal identification and contract negotiations.
3. Play a pivotal cross functional role with Marketing, Alliance Management, Regulatory Affairs and Research & Development.
4. As the Licensing Director, you will represent the company with established Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies to leverage in/out licensing deals.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Licensing Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated, MBA would be desirable
2. Industry expertise in the UK and/or European Pharmaceutical markets.
3. Work experience in Pharmaceutical Business Development, Transactions or Licensing roles.
Key Words: Business Development, Licensing, In/Out licensing, Out licensing, In licensing, Pharmaceutical, alliance management, Director, Manager, Associate Director.
Other jobs with similar skills
Business Development Manager
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £60,000 - £90,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a forward thinking Biotechnology organisation, based in Cambridge. The Business Development Manager will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Collaborations Project Manager
Stevenage | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Alliance & Business Development Manager within Cell and Gene Therapy to join a leading service provider based in the Hertfordshire area....Science
View & Apply