J5599OxfordshireScience Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time11/05/2018Application Specialist Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Field Sales
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Account Manager - LCMS and GC We are currently looking for an Account Manager for the LCMS and GC product range to join a Global leading scientific company to manage the Yorkshire ... View Job
Area Sales Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Area Sales Manager to join a leading scientific equipment company with a well established Global p... View Job
Technical Sales Specialist - South UK We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Specialist - South UK to join a leading Analytical Instrumentation company. This is a home-based positi... View Job
HRS currently have an exciting opportunity for a Life Science Sales Specialist to join a Leading Supplier of laboratory equipment, consumables and chemicals. This is a home based position covering the South East of England, including London, Oxford and Cambridge. As the Life Science Sales Specialist you will be responsible for driving sales and building strong customer relationships in order to maximise the sales in your territory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Life Science Sales Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and execute a strategic and tactical sales plan to increase the company's revenue by managing and nurturing customer relationships and actively promote Life Science products.
2. As a Life Science Specialist you will be required to maintain a strong and up-to-date knowledge of your product portfolio in order technically discuss customer requirement and queries.
3. You will provide support to the Field Sales Team with customer visits and demonstrations or any other required field activity.
4 You will reviewing, maintain and manage your work in line with key performance indicators, such as sales performance, meetings, call planning and more.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Life Science Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A minimum of a BSc in a Life Science subject (including Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Natural Sciences, Biomedical Sciences etc.) A full, clean driving licence is also required.
2. Previous work experience using or selling Life Science consumables and equipment such as Liquid Handling equipment, Gel electrophoresis, PCR kits, incubators, centrifuges etc.
3. Strong knowledge of Life Science research and it's applications. Previous experience working within the lab is desirable.
Key Words: Life Science Sales Specialist / Scientific Sales / Sales Specialist / Commercial / Life Sciences / Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Laboratory / Equipment / Instrumentation / Diagnostics / Scientist / PCR / Electrophoresis / Liquid handling / Account Manager / Business Development / Sales Executive / Life Science Specialist / Cambridge / East Anglia / Hertfordshire / Milton Keynes
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.