J4392CambridgeshireScience Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annum - Car and BonusFull Time07/09/2017Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Account Manager - Cambridgeshire Job Description:HRS have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager covering the Cambridgeshire territory to join a Global Leading Science Supplie... View Job
Inside Sales Specialist Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a motivated Inside Sales Specialist to join a leading Scientific Company based in the Gr... View Job
Regional Account Manager - Genomics HRS have fantastic opportunity for a motivated and highly successful Regional Account Manager - Genomics to join a Leading Life Science company with a... View Job
HRS currently have an exciting opportunity for a Life Science Sales Specialist to join a Global Leading Science Supplier. This is a home based position covering the Cambridgeshire and East Anglia Territory. As the Life Science Sales Specialist you will be responsible for developing an effective sales plan and building strong customer relationships in order to maximising the sales in your territory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Life Science Sales Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and execute a strategic and tactical sales plan to increase the company's revenue by managing and nurturing customer relationships and actively promote Life Science products.
2. As a Life Science Specialist you will be required to maintain a strong and up-to-date knowledge of your product portfolio in order technically discuss customer requirement and queries.
3. You will provide feedback to the Regional Sales Manager on customers, competitor activity, market trends, promotions etc,
4 You will review, maintain and manage your work in line with key performance indicators, such as sales performance, meetings, call planning and more.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Life Science Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A minimum of a BSc in a Life Science subject (including Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Natural Sciences, Biomedical Sciences etc.) but a PhD is desirable. A full, clean driving licence is also required.
2. Previous work experience in a lab setting, using Life Science applications, processes and products. Sales experience is desirable.
3. Good knowledge and experience using Life Science related products and processes including PCR, qPCR, electrophoresis, immunoassays, cell culture or other Molecular Biology techniques.
Key Words: Life Science Sales Specialist / Scientific Sales / Sales Specialist / Commercial / Life Sciences / Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Laboratory / Equipment / Instrumentation / Diagnostics / Scientist / PCR / Electrophoresis / Immunoassay / Account Manager / Business Development / Sales Executive / Life Science Specialist / Cambridge / East Anglia / Hertfordshire / Milton Keynes
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.