Job Reference: J5635178
Updated On: 14/09/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a LIMS Administrator to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the LIMS Administrator you will be responsible for assisting the Scientific Functions and IT Department in implementing and optimizing LIMS/Electronic Note Book (ELN). This role would be suited to a wide range of candidates from LIMS Super Users or Developers to those with experience of using LIMS in a scientific setting and keen to focus their career within a LIMS support role
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the LIMS Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide operational support of the LIMS/ELN system in the laboratory and all equipment applications that interface and interact with the LIMS system
2. Develops, modifies and maintains forms and interfaces for data entry into the LIMS
3. Tracks all LIMS/ELN enhancements, requests using project management tools to ensure project timeliness and completion meet business requirements
4. Work with the scientists to ensure that the LIMS/ELN system is correctly used by the Laboratory personnel and adequate training is being provided
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the LIMS Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Bachelor’s degree within relevant discipline or equivalent laboratory operations or LIMS/ELN administration or equivalent related experience.
2. A good knowledge of SQL and BASIC languages.
3. Ideally familiar with cGLP/GCP and cGMP environments.
Key Words: LIMS, Labware, SQL, Lab, Data, Automation
Other jobs with similar skills
Laboratory Software Specialist
Merseyside | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Software Specialist to join a leading Biotech company based in the Merseyside area. As the Laboratory Software Specialist you will be responsible for supporti...Science
View & Apply
Nottinghamshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Informatics Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Informatics Scientist you will be responsible for supporting s...Science
View & Apply