J562736SwindonIS&T Permanent£30,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time17/08/2018IT – Software Development IT – Project Management IT - Testing Commercial - Field Based IT - Business Analysis IT - Enterprise Performance Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Master Data Manager We are currently looking for a Master Data Manager to join a leading environmental company based in the Cannock, Midlands. As the Master Data Manager ... View Job
Data Scientist We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join the formulation division of a leading life science organisation based in the Sedgefield, Durham ... View Job
CRM Business Analyst We are currently looking for a CRM Business Analyst to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the CRM Business Analyst you will be res... View Job
We are currently looking for a LIMS Developer to join one of the market leaders in the Pharmaceutical industry based at their Swindon site.
Your duties as the LIMS Developer will be assisting in the planning and execution of specific projects/tasks whilst supporting wider operations locally or regionally. The LIMS developer will be an in-house Lab Systems Admin/Analyst for evaluating needs and laboratory requests for systems. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The LIMS developer will produce procedures for ongoing system administration so projects can be executed, reviewed and validated. Working with regional lab managers to ensure lab systems work as intended.
2. The LIMS developer is working with Business System Users and provide input in road maps Drive projects/tasks to completion while working with internal & external teams/resources. This will allow the team to Perform project/operation support tasks according to regulated procedures.
3. Act as regional System administrator for Lab systems deployed for EU/ROW sites working closely with North American counterpart also assisting in establishing effective & consistent policies & procedures and pro actively researches new lab IT technology and application for use.
4. Responsible for keeping abreast of new laboratory and quality technologies and applications for department and company use. Working with laboratory and quality team leads to provide continuous feedback on potential system enhancements / improvements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the LIMS Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a biological science or IT related field
2. 5 - 10 years of proven industry experience with 2 years experience of project management and lab systems within the pharmaceutical industry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with windows application support.
Key Words: Laboratory Science Computer Science Pharmaceutical Developer Software Application Support Windows Project Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.