J563255HertfordshireCRO/CMO Technology Contract / Temporary / Interim£32,000 to £42,000 per annumFull Time21/12/2018IT IT - Software Development - Oracle IT - Software Development - Java
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC LIMS specialist We are currently looking for a QC LIMS specialist to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC LIMS specialist you will be res... View Job
LIMS Specialist We are currently looking for a LIMS Specialist to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the LIMS specialist you will be responsib... View Job
Analytical Study Director We are currently looking for a Analytical Study Director to join a leading company based in the Nottingham, Nottinghamshire area. As the Analytical St... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC LIMS specialist to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC LIMS specialist you will be responsible for effectively managing the operation and use of the LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) to ensure an efficient, reliable and GMP compliant system is available at all times.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the LIMS Implementation Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC LIMS specialist you will oversee the interaction of users, equipment and quality systems where their impact is within scope of the LIMS.
2. You will become the lead specialist in LIMS within the business; where you will advise and inform management of all matters regarding LIMS implementation, validation, operation and use.
3. As the QC LIMS specialist you will contributor not only individually but will train and task manage a contractor during work peaks or projects as well as assist the technical development manager in the selection and recruitment of contract staff for LIMS system upgrade projects when required.
4. You will maintain correct functioning of the current operational phases of the LIMS. This involves monitoring operation, diagnosing and correcting faults and obtaining external support as necessary.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC LIMS specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP Laboratory environment, using, supporting and maintaining LIMS in your daily role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with implementing and validating LIMS. Knowledge of LabVantage or Sapphire is desirable. Report writing skills using, Jasper, Oracle, SQL.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.