J5631056HertfordshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£45,000 to £48,000 per annumFull Time04/03/2019Quality Assurance - Validation Project Management – IT IT IT - Software Development - Java Quality Assurance – CSV
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
LIMS Specialist We are currently looking for a LIMS Specialist to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the LIMS specialist you will be responsib... View Job
Quality Assurance Team Leader We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Team Leader to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Midlands. As the Quality Assuran... View Job
Packaging Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Packaging Engineer to join a leading company based in the Lancashire area has become available. As the Packaging Enginee... View Job
We are currently looking for a LIMS Implementation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the LIMS Implementation Specialist you will be responsible for working alongside the LIMS Implementation officer to design, configure and validate LabVantage LIMS.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the LIMS Implementation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the LIMS Implementation Specialist you will work in conjunction with the LIMS Implementation officer to design, configure and validate LabVantage LIMS in line with current work pathways as structured on SQL*LIMS.
2. You role will play an important part in transferring data from the existing SQL*LIMS system onto LabVantage LIMS where required.
3. As the LIMS Implementation Specialist you will liaise with QC, Production and LabVantage personnel in to understand what templates and data are required on LabVantage LIMS.
4. You will manage projects in future phases of LIMS varying in size and duration to include Upgrading, Instrument connectivity, instrument calibration
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the LIMS Implementation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP Laboratory environment, using, supporting and implementing LIMS in your daily role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with implementing and validating LIMS. Knowledge of LabVantage or Sapphire is desirable but not essential. Report writing skills using, Jasper, Oracle, SQL.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.