Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join an exciting innovative Biotechnology company providing services across the Life Sciences... View Job
Field Service Engineer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a Global leading Pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer. As the Field Service... View Job
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Water Technology company based in the Middlesbrough area. As the Field Service... View Job
We are currently looking for a Line Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Line Engineer you will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks within operations whilst adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Line Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will maintain operating lines, equipment and services on site.
2. You will ensure calibration across the site adhere to regulations (GMP) and other requirements.
3. As the Line Engineer, you will participate in projects and attend daily operations meeting when understanding the future requirements.
4. You will monitor all site maintenance of equipment, calibration and services are compliant to regulations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Line Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in an Engineering discipline (HNC or ONC or Apprenticeship).
2. Proven industry experience in and manufacturing or regulated environment (GMP).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with operation lines.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.