J562974HertfordshirePharmaceutical Professional Services Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annum - Dependent on Experience Full Time03/12/2018Operations Operations – Business Improvement Operations – Process Improvement IT – ERP IT - SAP Professional Services - Supply Chain Professional Services - Purchasing Professional Services - Logistics Operations - Distribution Operations - Warehouse Professional Services - Procurement
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Logistics and Procurement Manager An exciting opportunity for a Logistics and Procurement Manager to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area has become available. As the... View Job
Supply Chain Co-ordinator We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join a leading gene therapy company based in Hertfordshire. As the Supply Chain Co-ordinat... View Job
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager We are currently looking for a Supply Chain & Logistics Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Cheshire area. As the Supply Ch... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Logistics and Procurement Manager to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area has become available. As the Logistics and Procurement Manager you will be responsible for managing the logistics, procurement and warehousing functions for the organisations site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Logistics and Procurement Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead the implementation of group level logistics, procurement and warehousing integration projects, by providing technical advice, liaising, co-ordinating and communicating the roll out of changes.
2. You will manage sourcing, supply and inventory strategy activities, as well as work closely with departments to create forecast demand data and translate to accurate inventory supply chain models.
3. As the Logistics and Procurement Manager you will manage 3rd party logistics and freight suppliers to ensure cost and performance are within expected operation parameters and budgets as well as manage the purchasing activities and strategies.
4. You will develop a best practise model and plan doe site to deliver significant improvements in quality cost and delivery.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Logistics and Procurement Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Logistics or Business Management discipline, or significant experience within warehousing, operations, procurement or strategic planning .
2. Proven industry experience in import/export procedures, supply chain management or implementing ERP systems such as SAP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using SAP or lean six sigma methodologies.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.