J562823HertfordshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£18,000 to £20,000 per annumFull Time21/09/2018Professional Services - Purchasing Professional Services - Logistics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Logistics and Procurement Manager An exciting opportunity for a Logistics and Procurement Manager to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area has become available. As the... View Job
External Supply Manager We are currently looking for an External Supply Manager to join a leading company based in the London area. As the External Supply Manager, you will b... View Job
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager We are currently looking for a Supply Chain & Logistics Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Cheshire area. As the Supply Ch... View Job
We are currently looking for a Logistics and Purchasing Administrator to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Logistics and Purchasing Administrator you will be responsible for administration of the logistics and purchasing department to ensure cost effectiveness and performance of vendors.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Logistics and Purchasing Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Logistics and Purchasing Administrator, you will be responsible for placing and tracking purchase orders with timely delivery, and also take charge of creating shipping documents and obtaining approval from customers.
2. You will be responsible for the receipt of stock, and liaising with Customer Support and Warehouse teams to ensure all customer back orders are highlighted to customers and closed in a timely manner.
3. In your role as the Logistics and Purchasing Administrator, you will be responsible for purchasing and transfer of stock between Genomics' sites to cover demand for external and internal requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Logistics and Purchasing Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience working with customers, demonstrating good telephone manner.
2. Proven industry experience working with SAGE or IFS and raising purchase orders.