Job Reference: J5636813
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in London. As the Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for import and export of freight shipments and producing the necessary documentation for this process as well as managing customs clearance documentation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Logistics Coordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Logistics Coordinator you will need to have sufficient experience in import and export of freight shipments and dealing with the necessary documentation involved with freights shipments.
2. As the Logistics Coordinator you will need proficient experience in the management of customs clearance documentation.
3. As the Logistics Coordinator you will need to monitor the delivery schedules and support supply chain with administration work.
4. You will need experience in distribution and the commercial environment within the pharmaceutical sector.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Logistics Coordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant bachelors degree desired.
2. Proven industry experience in Distribution and the commercial environment within the Pharmaceutical sector.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with import and export of freight shipments.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.