Job Reference: J5631471
Updated On: 10/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading environmental company based in the London, Greater London area. As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for using data to solve numerous routing problems in order to help the company become more operationally and financially efficient.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Data Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Data Analyst you will lead route optimisation projects for new and existing businesses.
2. You will work with operational teams to understand bespoke constraints and fine tune each project.
3. As the Data Analyst you will proactively identify routes in need of optimisation.
4. You will build routing templates that can be reused across the UK and communicate technical solutions to non-technical people.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Data Analyst you will have a relevant degree in a relevant field such as Mathematics, Analysis with strong mathematical experience.
2. You will have proven industry experience in using route optimisation tools and software and have demonstrable route optimisation experience.
3. As the Data Analyst you will have a working knowledge and practical experience with Excel, SQL and Python.
Key Words: Data, Analyst, Analysis, Math, Mathematics, Route, Optimisation, GIS, SQL, Python, Excel, Projects, Logistics, Logistic, Optimization.
Other jobs with similar skills
Cambridge | £40,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Biostatistician to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Biostatistician you will be responsible for involvement in the development of methods ...Science
View & Apply
AWS IT Engineer
Staffordshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a AWS IT Engineer to join a leading technology focused company based in the Cannock, Staffordshire area. As the AWS IT Engineer you will be responsible for migration into ...Science
View & Apply
Full Stack Software Developer
Cannock, Staffordshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to join a leading technology driven company based in the Cannock, Staffordshire area. As the Full Stack Software Developer you will be part...Science
View & Apply