Job Reference: J5632538
Updated On: 14/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Logistics Director to join a global cell and gene therapy company based in the London area. As the Logistics Director you will be responsible for establishing a European logistics program allowing individual cell & gene therapy for patients.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Logistics Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Design, implement and manage the European logistics program encompassing all aspects of Cell & Gene Therapy treatment.
2. Work closely with specialist 3rd party providers to ensure a seamless end-to-end logistics solution.
3. As the Logistics Director, you will work closely with Supply Chain and Clinical colleagues to ensure a collaborative total solution to the patients.
4. Lead and manage all clinical site engagement to ensure GxP compliance and time line management.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Logistics Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated
2. Proven industry experience in rare disease pharmaceuticals
3. Leadership work experience in regional pharmaceutical / biotechnology logistics.
Key Words: Logistics / Distribution / Operations / Director / Head of / Cell & Gene Therapy / Biologics / Biotechnology / 3rd party
Other jobs with similar skills
Regulatory CMC Manager
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Regulatory CMC Manager to join a leading Regulatory Consultancy based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Regulatory CMC Manager you will offer internal and external cli...Science
View & Apply
Head of Non-Clinical Safety
London | £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Head of Non-Clinical Safety to join a leading Cell & Gene Therapy company based in the South East of England. As the Head of Non-Clinica...Science
View & Apply