J4849OxfordshireScience Permanent£25,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time22/12/2017Chemistry Chemistry – Process Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Process Chemist - Fuels We are currently looking for a Process Chemist - Fuels to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Process Chemist - Fuels you wil... View Job
Senior Quality Control Analyst We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the Surrey area. As the Senior QC Analyst you will be responsible ... View Job
Method Development Analyst Job Description:We are currently looking for a Method Development Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As... View Job
We are currently looking for a Lubes Chemist to join a leading company based in the area. As the Lubes Chemist you will be responsible for providing laboratory and other technical support to the team. The principal activity of the team involves understanding and delivering against customer product needs through the application of additive package and viscosity modifier/lube oil flow improver technology across small engine, automotive crankcase, large engine and marine. These programmes are largely focused on European market needs but the role is increasingly taking a more multi-regional or even global dimension as European customers expand. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lubes Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support formulation deployment projects and technical collaborations as agreed with customers
2. Liaise with external service providers to ensure analytical, bench and engine testing are delivered to a high quality standard and against established timelines. 3. Co-ordinate and ensure completion of discrete work elements; arrange package and oil blends, schedule analytical and performance tests, collate and document data. 4. Maintain product documentation to support performance claims on customer-specific and/or market general products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lubes Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or Engineering
2. Proven industry experience in completion of discrete work elements; arrange package and oil blends, schedule analytical and performance tests
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical, bench and engine testing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.