Job Reference: J5632200
Updated On: 19/09/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Lubes Chemist to join a leading Chemical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Lubes Chemist you will be responsible for understanding and delivering against customer product needs through the application of additive package and viscosity modifier/lube oil flow improver technology across small engine, automotive crankcase, large engine and marine.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Lubes Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Lubes Chemist you will support formulation deployment projects and technical collaborations as agreed with customers, maintaining product documentation to support performance claims on customer-specific and/or market general products.
2. You will participate in project / activity teams, present results and conclusions of the work as required.
3. As the Lubes Chemist you will co-ordinate and ensure completion of discrete work elements; arrange package and oil blends, schedule analytical and performance tests, collate and document data.
4. You will collaborate with customers, Sales & Marketing and Technology Development teams throughout the business across projects.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lubes Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or closely related field.
2. Proven industry experience interacting with internal and external contacts as required to progress projects.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a laboratory based environment.
Key Words: Key Words: Lubes, Formulation, Analytical, Oil, Testing, Chemistry, Project Management, Lubricants
Other jobs with similar skills
Synthetic Organic Chemist
Oxfordshire | £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Synthetic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Synthetic Chemist you will be responsible for design, synthesis and analysis of novel c...Science
View & Apply
| Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Postdoctural Chemist to join a leading Petrochemical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Postdoctural Chemist you will join a team within the business focusing...Science
View & Apply