J3334OxfordshireEngineering Science Energy Permanent£25,000 to £35,000 per annum - Dependant on experienceFull Time23/12/2016Chemistry
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Analyst (Shift)
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst (Shift) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QC Analyst (Shift)... View Job
Analytical Trainer (Instruments)
We are currently looking for a Analytical Trainer (Instruments) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the County Armagh area. As the Analy... View Job
Head of Analytical Development
We are currently looking for a Head of Analytical Development to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Head of Analytic... View Job
We are currently looking for a Lubricants Chemist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Chemist you will be responsible for providing laboratory and technical support to varying project teams.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lubricants Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Analysis of the organisation's product portfolio using spectroscopy and chromatography; testing candidate options in a broad set of performance tests.
2. Participate in project teams, present results and evaluate conclusions of results from projects. In addition to overseeing maintenance and operation of analytical equipment.
3. Liaise and collaborate with internal and external contacts in relation to projects; ensuring the analytical work and testing completed to high quality.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lubricants Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be at least degree qualified in Chemistry or a related discipline e.g. Organic Chemistry, Process Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry
2. Clear industry experience working within a commercial chemistry laboratory and have a working knowledge of analytical chemistry techniques including chromatography and spectroscopy amongst others
3. Previous industrial laboratory experience within the petrochemical sector would be desirable but not essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.