J3953OxfordshireScience Agrochemical Energy Permanent£40,000 to £50,000 per annum - Experience dependantFull Time25/05/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Chemistry – Formulation Chemistry
Chemistry – Materials Chemistry
Chemistry – Physical Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Chemist - Lubrication Science
We are currently looking for a Chemist (Lubrication Science) to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Chemist (Lubrication Scie... View Job
We are currently looking for a Fuels Chemist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Fuels Chemist you will be responsible for... View Job
Senior Analytical Chemist
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area. As the Senior An... View Job
We are currently looking for a Lubricants Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures petroleum additives globally. As the Technologist you will be responsible for the development and understanding of new and existing components for application in lubricant formulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lubricants Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead business critical technology projects and contribute to future project generation; generating innovative solutions to formulation challenges.
2. Source complementary expertise externally where project scope goes beyond current internal capabilities or competencies.
3. Supervise and develop chemists to ensure timely delivery of additive performance test data, and provide colleague mentoring and coaching.
4. Prepare and deliver presentations to internal and external audiences that influence preferred outcomes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lubricants Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Masters or PhD degree in Chemistry or related discipline e.g. engineering.
2. Proven industry experience from a variety of backgrounds, including tribologists, polymer physicists (characterisation), material scientists, colloid scientists and surface scientists.
3. In addition a working knowledge and practical experience with managing projects and working in cross-functional teams; with a desire and ability to apply science in a commercial context.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.