Job Reference: J5635010
Updated On: 09/06/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Engineering Technician to join a Pharmaceutical company on an initial 6 month contract based in the Slough area. As the Engineering Technician you will be responsible for delivering maintenance, calibration & repair for equipment throughout the client campus.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Engineering Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Engineering Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring equipment is safe and compliant to cGMP and EHS standards.
2. You will be responsible for the completion of equipment and repair as per weekly schedule.
3. As the Engineering Technician, you will be responsible for supervising contractors to ensure work is completed to client requirements.
4. You will be responsible for working on a shift patter of 12 hr shifts, 7 to 7, 2 days / 2 nights 4 off.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience working in a regulated industry, preferably Pharmaceutical.
2. Proven industry experience in maintaining and calibrating equipment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with root cause analysis.
Key Words: Engineering | Technician | Pharmaceutical | GMP | Calibration | Maintenance | Repair | Root | Cause | Analysis | SOP's | Days | Nights | Contracts
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Engineering Project Manager
Belfast | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Engineering Project Manager looking for an exciting new permanent opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the Engineering team with a leadi...Science
View & Apply
Engineering and Facilities Lead
Essex, Essex | Experience Dependent
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Engineering and Facilities Lead to join a leading Biotechnology organisation based in Essex. As the Engineering and Facilities Lead you will be resp...Science
View & Apply
Downstream Analytical Technician
Greater Manchester | £21,000 - £27,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Downstream Analytical Technician to join a leading chemical biotechnology company based in the Manchester area. As the Downstream Analytical Lab Technician you will be r...Science
View & Apply