An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the ... View Job
An exciting opportunity has just opened up for a Process Engineer to join a leading Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Proce... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Mechanical Engineer to join a leading Chemical Manufacturing business based in the Goole, East Ridi... View Job
An excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer in the Pharmaceuticals, Biopharmaceutical or Life Sciences Industry. This is a high profile role reporting to the Associate Director of Engineering with a leading Pharmaceutical company in the North West.
As the Pharmaceuticals Maintenance Engineer (Planner / Reliability Engineer) you will be responsible for leverage of the existing Maintenance Management System, updating and owning the Improvements in Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmaceuticals Maintenance Engineer (Planner / Reliability Engineer) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the Process Owner responsible for failure mode and equipment criticality assessments (FMECA), and the generation of appropriate maintenance plans plus Spares holding strategies.
2. You will be managing & controlling the work of contractors carrying out maintenance on complex Pharma and Analytical equipment.
3. You will leverage the existing Maintenance Management System and update the database as new assets are commissioned to ensure each have effective maintenance plans defined.
4. You will work with the engineering team to identify Non- Value Adding work and raise appropriate justifications within the QMS to remove such activity under change control.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceuticals Maintenance Engineer (Planner / Reliability Engineer) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or BTEC / City and Guilds in Engineering or Scientific Discipline
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry / Scientific Sector.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working within MHRA/FDA guidelines as well as experience in Reliability Centred Maintenance, FMECA analysis or similar progressive maintenance optimisation regimens.
4. Experience in Reliability Centred Maintenance, FMECA analysis or similar progressive maintenance optimisation regimens.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.