J5630924StaffordshirePharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£40,000 to £48,000 per annumFull Time11/02/2019Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Facilities
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a Global leading Pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer. As the Field Service... View Job
Field Service Engineer - Cambridge We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Biomedical equipment company. As the Field Service Engineer you will be respon... View Job
Electrical Technician We are currently looking for a Electrical Technician to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Electrical Technician you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the timely maintenance of the site facilities and utilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be planning and performing both reactive and planned electrical and/or mechanical maintenance on site.
2. You will use your extensive experience in GMP regulated environment to undergo facilities and utilities maintenance - HVAC systems and instillations.
3. As the Maintenance Engineer, you will manage external contractors in ensuring maintenance activity and site shut down operations.
4. You will ensure all work in carried out in compliance with GMP and GEP regulations and ensure all documentation are up-to-date.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering Discipline (electrical and/or mechanical) .
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with undergoing facilities maintenance activities.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.