J5630924StaffordshirePharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£40,000 to £48,000 per annumFull Time11/02/2019Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Facilities
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join an exciting innovative Biotechnology company providing services across the Life Sciences... View Job
Field Service Engineer SW We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global Medical Device business that specialise in diagnostic equipment covering territ... View Job
Line Engineer We are currently looking for a Line Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Line Engineer you will be res... View Job
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the timely maintenance of the site facilities and utilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be planning and performing both reactive and planned electrical and/or mechanical maintenance on site.
2. You will use your extensive experience in GMP regulated environment to undergo facilities and utilities maintenance - HVAC systems and instillations.
3. As the Maintenance Engineer, you will manage external contractors in ensuring maintenance activity and site shut down operations.
4. You will ensure all work in carried out in compliance with GMP and GEP regulations and ensure all documentation are up-to-date.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering Discipline (electrical and/or mechanical) .
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with undergoing facilities maintenance activities.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.