J56399WiltshirePharmaceutical FMCG/Food Engineering Permanent£32,000 to £39,000 per annumFull Time23/08/2018Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Maintenance Engineer We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Water Technology company based in Stoke. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be... View Job
Field Service Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Medical Devices business covering a territory across the South East & London. H... View Job
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global leading Medical Device Manufacturer as a Field Service Engineer. As Field Servi... View Job
We are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Swindon area. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be electrically biased and responsible for planned and reactive maintenance activities across production and site equipment. PLC fault finding and 17th edition knowledge would be desirable as well as previous experience working in a GMP environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Using your multi-skilled engineering skills (Electrically biased) to perform maintenance activities both planned and reactive across production and site equipment. Ensure GMP standards are kept and documented at all times on site
2. Help drive continuous improvement and reliability activities across engineering functions striving for minimal equipment downtime where possible. Be part of driving improvements (equipment and process), eliminating waste and maximising efficiency across the site.
3. Work on various engineering projects when needed driven by the engineering management team
4. Be part of a company culture that is EH&S conscious and always striving to increase the safety standards and quality across the business
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline - mechanical or electrical - Electrical bias is preferred
2. Proven industry experience in working in a highly regulated GMP environment - Pharma, Food, FMCG, Chemicals
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working as a maintenance engineer across site / production equipment - 17th edition, PLC fault finding, Planned & reactive maintenance activities.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.