Job Reference: J5631743
Updated On: 19/06/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Swindon area. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be multi-skilled maintenance engineer responsible for planned and reactive maintenance activities across production and site equipment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Using your multi-skilled engineering skills to perform maintenance activities both planned and reactive across production and site equipment. Ensure GMP standards are kept and documented at all times on site
2. Help drive continuous improvement and reliability activities across engineering functions striving for minimal equipment downtime where possible. Be part of driving improvements (equipment and process), eliminating waste and maximising efficiency across the site.
3. Work on various engineering projects when needed driven by the engineering management team.
4. Be part of a company culture that is EH&S conscious and always striving to increase the safety standards and quality across the business
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline - mechanical or electrical - Electrical bias is preferred
2. Proven industry experience in working in a highly regulated GMP environment - Pharma, Food, FMCG, Chemicals
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working as a maintenance engineer across site / production equipment - 17th edition, PLC fault finding, Planned & reactive maintenance activities.
Key Words: Engineer | Maintenance Engineer | Electrical Engineer | Multi-skilled engineer | Pharmaceutical | Production | Facilities | GMP | Manufacturing | Food | FMCG
Other jobs with similar skills
FM Controlled Environment Engineer
Norfolk | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has just opened for a Facilities Maintenance Engineer to join an exciting Pharmaceutical company based in the Norfolk area. As Facilities Maintenance Engineer you will be respo...Science
View & Apply
Health and Safety Coordinator
Edinburgh | Experience Dependant
Are you experienced in health and safety within a laboratory or pharmaceutical setting? We are currently looking for a Health & Safety Co-ordinator to join a leading cell therapy contract manufactu...Science
View & Apply