J5630479EssexPharmaceutical Engineering CRO/CMO Permanent£40,000 to £46,000 per annumFull Time13/11/2018Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Facilities Engineering - Instrumentation Engineering - Management Engineering – Capital Projects
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Maintenance Engineering Manager We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineering Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Maintenance... View Job
Lead Engineer We are currently looking for a Lead Engineer to join an exciting pharmaceutical company based in the Oxford area. As the Lead Engineer you will be res... View Job
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer We are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Surrey area. As the Multi-Ski... View Job
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineering Programme Manager to join an exciting Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Maintenance Engineering Programme Manager you will be responsible for coordinating projects and maintenance across GMP/FDA regulated production and facilities areas. This includes coordinating reactive and planned maintenance activities, effective use of the CMMS system, asset management across production and facilities, 3rd party vendor management as well as coordinating of calibration activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Programme Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Coordinating reactive and planned maintenance activities, effective use of the CMMS system, asset management across production and facilities, 3rd party vendor management as well as coordinating of calibration activities.
2. Help lead and coordinate engineering and maintenance activities across over £25m of on going capital projects ensuring documentation and compliance is kept where needed.
3. Support and co-ordinate statutory responsibilities including areas like: Steam, Pressure, Water, Gas, Compliance, Documentation, Management of Shut down periods, 3rd party contractors/vendors as well as calibration standards across instrumentation on site.
4. Coordinate and lead multi-skilled teams of maintenance engineers whilst ensuring cGMP standards are maintained.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in an Engineering discipline - Electrical or Mechanical
2. Proven industry experience in a regulated environment (GMP) managing/leading/Coordinating maintenance activities across Facilities and Manufacturing/Production areas.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with coordinating reactive and planned maintenance activities, effective use of the CMMS system, asset management across production and facilities, 3rd party vendor management as well as coordinating of calibration activities.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.