J4743EssexPharmaceutical Engineering CRO/CMO Permanent£33,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time22/12/2017Engineering Engineering – Maintenance
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Electrical Technician An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in the ... View Job
Electrical Instrumentation Technician Electrical Instrumentation TechnicianWe are currently looking for an Electrical Instrumentation Technician to join a leading company based in the Kent... View Job
Field Service Engineer Home based - Field Service Engineer - Greater London (inside the M25)A fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer has become available to join... View Job
Maintenance Planning Engineer
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Planning Engineer to join a global speciality chemical manufacturing business, based in the West Thurrock area.
As the Maintenance Planning Engineer you will be responsible for Planning/Scheduling the engineers work/shifts, responsive actions, reactive & proactive maintenance tasks, continuous improvement planning as well as planning and executing projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Maintenance Planning Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Plan TBM (Time Based Maintenance) for shift engineers as well as determine and procure electrical and mechanical spares to reduce Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) and increase (Mean Time Between Failure)
2. Pro-actively plan/schedule & execute projects to be carried out by shift engineers. Also determine, document and complete Preventative Maintenance (PM) activities including identification and rectification of electrical and mechanical issues, including PLC/SCADA systems.
3. Day to day planning and upkeep/maintenance of the facilities as well as maintaining a safe and clean working environment. Also to Provide technical expertise for the specifications, purchase, installations/commissioning of new equipments or upgrades ensuring smooth management of change processes.
4. Proactive and reactive root cause analysis and solution finding to prevent continuous issues as well as a focus on continuous improvement of the machinery and production lines on site.
5. Using Critical Management Maintenance Systems (CMMS) to plan/schedule maintenance and run maintenance tasks and projects for multiple teams of engineers to execute.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maintenance Planning Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Posses relevant qualification such as HNC or HND in either Electrical or Mechanical engineering related discipline.
2. Solid experience in a similar position where you are planning maintenance activities using the relevant software (CMMS)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience planning/ scheduling within Mechanical/Electrical engineering environments.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.