Job Reference: J5631780
Updated On: 03/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Mammalian and Viral Scientist to join a leading contract manufacturing organisation based in the Staffordshire area. As the Mammalian and Viral Scientist you will be responsible for product delivery within the Cell Culture and Virus Production team.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Mammalian and Viral Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will form part of a multidisciplinary team to carry out cell culture and virus production in a GMP environment.
2. You will take processes from the client/development/technology transfer stage into GMP and produce biopharmaceuticals for a wide range of applications.
3. As the Mammalian and Viral Scientist, you will review and author SOPs as needed to ensure that production remains as efficient and prompt as possible.
4. Maintain the cleanrooms to GMP standards to ensure no contamination occurs.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mammalian and Viral Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in a life science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in GMP manufacturing and Cell Culture.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Bioreactors and Fermentation techniques. An understanding of Upstream processes and vector production preferred.
Key Words: Biologics | Biopharma | GMP | Manufacturing | Production | Cell Culture | Life Science | Cleanroom | Biochemistry | SOPs | Bioreactors | Mammalian | Bacterial | Operator | Vector | Viral | CMO
Other jobs with similar skills
Purification Development Group Leader
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Purification Development Group Leader to join a Global Biopharma company based in the Berkshire area. As the Purification Development Group Leader you will be responsibl...Science
View & Apply
Group Leader - Process Analytics
Berkshire, Berkshire | £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Group Leader - Process Analytics to join a Global Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire. As the Group Leader - Process Analytics - you will be responsible for ma...Science
View & Apply