J5430City of LondonIS&T Finance Professional Services Permanent£45,000 to £50,000 per annumFull Time09/04/2018Commercial Commercial - Account Management Professional Services – Accountancy Professional Services – Finance IT - SaaS
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Life-Changer Here at Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) we change lives! We don't just put people into jobs, we work with a community which creates life-saving drug... View Job
Trainee Sales Consultant Are you a motivated graduate looking for a role where you can make a difference?Are you financially driven, and looking to be rewarded well for the ha... View Job
Recruitment Manager We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Recruitment Manager to join our expanding Science and Technology recruitment consultancy based ou... View Job
We are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for supporting the financial controller in developing the team whilst assisting with financial reports.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Management Accountant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to assist delivering monthly financial reports and ensuring key reports are reconciled, controller and supported by good documentation.
2. Support in developing policies and procedures as well as supporting to implement and ensure compliance with financial processes
3. Actively working with auditors and the operational management team and provide financial support.
4. You will be responsible for revenue recognition processing and accounting.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Management Accountant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Part / Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA,ACA,ACMA, CIMA)
2. Commercial experience in a similar role
3. Good communication skills with an ability to engage at all levels
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.