J562874ChertseyIS&T Permanent£60,000 to £69,000 per annum - Dependant on experienceFull Time12/09/2018Project Management IT IT - Development IT - Delivery IT - Design
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Web Developer We are currently looking for a Senior Web Developer to join a leading Software Development company based in the London area. As the Senior Web Develop... View Job
SAP BW Build Specialist We are currently looking for a SAP BW Build Specialist to join a global company based in the Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the SAP BW Build... View Job
IFS Analyst KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Your duties as the IFS Analyst will be to work within the ERP team and help the company go through rapid growth in pro... View Job
We are currently looking for a Manager for an IT Project Management Office (PMO) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Chertsey, Surrey area. As the Manager - IT PMO you will be responsible for supporting project delivery managers in their compliance with standards and quality expectations across the company.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Manager - IT PMO will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work with Project Managers and Solution Delivery teams to ensure the organisations project management methodology is understood and followed whilst integrating compliance, governance, security standards and best practices.
2. As the Manager - IT PMO you will play a key role in the team that monitors the status of projects and define the content, frequency and audiences required for different levels of project planning, monitoring and reporting.
3. You will develop, implement and manage a gated governance model and establish quality controls for project managers to follow.
4. As the Manager - IT PMO you will produce regular reports highlighting any trends and any exceptions to the agreed performance levels.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manager - IT PMO we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Manager - IT PMO you will be qualified in project management methodology such as Prince 2 and understand various project management methodologies such as waterfall, agile and iterative.
2. You will have proven industry experience working on IT projects in a highly regulated environment (GxP) where you have managed people and proven you have the ability to succeed in capacity and resource management.
3. As the Manager - IT PMO you will have previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry where you have led strategic and portfolio meetings along with IT Leadership meetings and ensured compliance with internal and external policies.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.